From the manufacturer
Game up to 100 hours with the Sennheiser GSP 370 wireless gaming headset
Sennheiser is shaping the Future of Audio – a vision built on a 70-year history of innovation and a continued drive for excellence that is woven into our company’s DNA and culture. Around the world, our employees share this passion in the pursuit of the perfect sound, creating products that exceed expectations and set new benchmarks in audio.
The Sennheiser GSP 370 wireless gaming headset features stable and lag-free audio with a battery life of up to 100 hours; without compromising on wearing comfort or sound quality. The Sennheiser Gaming Suite for Windows lets you adjust the headset for a more personalized sound experience, including surround sound modes and equalizer presets. The USB dongle establishes a wireless, low-latency connection to ensure a reliable transmission with near-zero delay.
Features & details
- Low-Latency – Proprietary low-latency connection transmits with near-zero delay to provide a seamless gaming experience
- Long-Lasting Power – With battery life up to 100 hours via low-latency connection and simultaneous wireless operation while charging over USB
- Customise Your Sound – Sennheiser Gaming suite for customization and optimization of audio settings for this closed acoustic wireless gaming headset
- Comfortable Wear – Split padded headband helps reduce pressure while a clever ball-joint hinge makes it easy to perfectly angle The ear cups to ensure your comfort during long gaming sessions
- Immerse Yourself – German-engineered transducers ensure exceptional clarity while the closed-back acoustic design and memory foam ear pads
- EPOS ENGINEERED SOUND – The GSP 370 closed acoustic wireless gaming headset gives players the audio experience they crave with integrated digital sound processing for exceptional bass performance and acoustic clarity.