Equipped with Qualcomm QCC3040 and Bluetooth 5.2 technology, ensures stable transmission and uninterrupted connection in extremely low-power consumption.
True Wireless Mirroring
The Qualcomm True Wireless Mirroring technology balances consumption between earbuds to deliver robust, seamless connectivity for a immersive audio experience.
Refine Your Standard with the Latest Qualcomm & Lossless Sound
SoundPEATS TrueAir2-User Guide
- How to pair TrueAir2?
- How to use touch control?
- How to charge the charging case?
- How to reset TrueAir2
- Qualcomm QCC3040 inside.
- Connection: 75% more stable, 50% wider range and 125% faster transmission than last generation.
- Pairing: Qualcomm TrueWireless Mirroring technology for improved robustness and seamless user experience.
- Audio: Qualcomm aptX audio for consistent, high quality streaming over Bluetooth. Over 20% improvement on highs, mids and lows.
- Call: Eighth generation Qualcomm cVc echo cancelling and noise suppression with support for dual mic configuration.
- Consumption: Extremely low-power performance.
- How do the dual mic work?
- One mic is for capturing your voice in the best way, the other is for reducing the ambient unwanted noise around.
- Together with cVc 8.0 to optimize the call performance and make the earbuds perfect for conference calls, online courses and video/voice chat via apps, such as zoom meetings, skype.
- Each earbud has 2 mics built in. You can make calls with single earbud or both together as needed.
What’s in the box
- Ear Tips, USB-C Cable(without adapter), Charging Case, Manual, Wireless Earbuds